Every time I touch a fabric it’s like traveling to a different space. If it’s a new feel for my hand, then it’s like discovering another country.
Returns and Refunds
Before you return an AishLife product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. Our products are handcrafted by traditional weavers, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other. All our products go through quality control before shipping.
Returns & Exchanges will ONLY be accepted if your order is damaged in transit or you have received the incorrect product. In case your order is damaged in transit or you have received the wrong product you may return them in exactly the way in which they were received (unworn, with original packaging).
4 STEPS TO MAKING A RETURN
Please inform us within 3 days of receipt of order. You must email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us.
- Before we arrange for your damaged/incorrect product to be returned to us, please send us a photograph of the product. After this it is up to the discretion of the AishLife QC team to decide whether product is approved for return.
- Once we have received your e-mail and our Quality Control team has authorized the return you may ship the product to us at your own cost.
- AishLife will replace the items free of charge if possible or issue a refund for the cost of goods to the credit/debit card used for online shopping. We will refund the purchase price of the product and the shipping charges. Refunds will only be made after we have received the shipment in its original packaging.
- We are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages. We are not liable for any returns that we were not notified about first.
- In the case of a refund, your order amount will be refunded in the same mode of payment as received via our respective Payment Gateway, within 10 business days, if applicable as per the situations given below.
REFUNDS WILL BE DONE IN THE FOLLOWING CASE:
- Genuine quality issues.
- Packages lost in transit.
- In case AishLife discovers that a wrong item has been shipped to you.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by our respective courier agent.
- Package refused by recipient.
- Sizing issues. Thus please review our measurements carefully before purchasing.
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
- Minor colour and design variation. All products are handmade so there may be some variation from the photographs on our website. We have done our best to showcase high quality images, but there may be variations in viewing on different browsers.
- If the product is not faulty or damaged.
We only allow cancellations within 12 hours of placing the order. Please send us an email at email@example.com with 'CANCELLATION' in the subject, and details of your booking order and product name in the body of the email. We will first check that your order has not yet been shipped, and if it hasn't. we will cancel the order and issue a full refund to you.